Zelda Link Awakening Revenge - Short presentation
Zelda LA Revenge is a remake of the famous Zelda Link Awakening release in 1993 for Gameboy.
This game uses its own 2D Game Engine.
The first version was released in may 2018 and this project is still active.
If you don't know what is this game, follow theses links :
Here, a brief overall of the developpement :
- Custom 2D Game Engine : 100 %
- Implementation of the overworld : 10%
- Implementation of items : 80 %
- Implementation of behaviours : 20 %
- Number of dungeons : 1
Zelda LA Revenge v1.3 - Download: Zelda LA Revenge installer
This demo is more difficult and has new items and rooms. Have fun :)
Beware: Your old saves will not be compatible with this version...
- Add Boots item
- Add Tent entity and system
- Fix some foes moving behaviour while player read a sign or open a chest
- Fix position for doors entities
- Fix dead animation offset for foes
- Fix player dive action : need to release the action input before diving again
- Fix crash when pushing a block in a hole
Zelda LA Revenge v1.2 - Download: Zelda LA Revenge installer
In order to map custom inputs with a Joystick, plug your joystick first and launch the game. Go to the mapping menu (on player select screen).
Then, select the input to map and press ENTER to associate a jostick input.
There is no need to restart the game. Your new inputs will be available when you will start your game.
- Add joystick and keyboard mapping
- Fix Boss behaviours
- Fix some states when the player died
- Fix overworld map
Zelda LA Revenge v1.1 - Download: Zelda LA Revenge installer
- Fix player sounds when he died and change gameover background
- Fix a special case for doors' opening / closing triggers
- Fix died animation and pop the player to the UP direction
- Fix jump in water when collide a Cliff
*** Copyright Florent DIEDLER 2018 ***